The EDA Group is/was involved in several industry-oriented research projects, including cooperations with Hewlett-Packard, Intel, STMicroelectronics and Synopsys, and in several transnational collaborative projects co-funded by the European Commission:
- DEMANES: Design, Monitoring and Operation of Adaptive Networked Embedded Systems
- MODERN: Modeling and Design of Reliable, process variation-aware Nanoelectronic devices, circuits and systems
- CLEAN: Controlling Leakage Power in NanoCMOS SoCs
PEOPLE: Power Estimation for Fast Exploration of Embedded Systems
EASY: Energy-Aware System-on-Chip Design of the Hiperlan/2 Standard
POET: Power Optimization of Embedded Systems
MARLOW: A Central Market-Place for Dissemination of Low-Power Microelectronics Design Knowledge
INTRALED: Industry-Driven Training for Low-Power European Designers
MAP2: Micro-Architectural Power Management: Methods, Algorithms and Prototype Tools
- NANO-SLEEP: Design Methods and Tools for Leakage Power Reduction in NanoCMOS Circuits
- PIRELLI CYBER TYRE: Low Power Optimization of Digital Design within a more Complex System
- SCALOPES: an ARTEMIS project on SCalable LOw Power Embedded platformS
- SEEMPubs: Smart Energy Efficient Middleware for Public Spaces
- know more ...
The EDA Group participates to the activities of some national projects, such as the PRINs and the FIRBs, which are funded by the Italian Ministry of Research and Education. Main projects focus/focused on bionformatics and biotechnologies:
- CIPE Project - Clinical-molecular correlation in the lung cancer with alteration of the epidermal growth factor),
Bioimaging and Functional Genomics,
Automated Tools for the Analysis and Processing of Biological Images,
Web-based approach for the inference of gene networks and the modulation of their evolution.
- miRNALAB - integrating Bioinformatics and Biotechnologies to study the role of microRNA in the angiogenesis and in the development of new angiogenic-based therapies
- know more ...